Really. Why did I buy him normal clothes? To go anywhere I have to say, "Go put on your Peter Parker clothes", or "NO, you have to wear Bruce Wayne clothes to the store."
And, why do all super heros have to wear their underwear on the OUTSIDE? It really causes a lot of grief.
Also, why do they put the best pictures on underoos in the back? I can't even get him to wear the right side in front because all the best stuff is on the back where he can't see it.
Still, he makes me smile. :)
By the way, all these are his doing. Completely. And these are only the outfits someone had the sense to pull out the camera for. This is an all day, everyday thing, leading to the rule "no masks to bed" at our house.
4 comments:
I am laughing so hard I'm crying! I love that kid and his imagination and costumes!
I totally totally love it!! He and Abbi will get along really well. She always pretends to be She-Ra and makes me or Brad be He-Man.
and the one with him looking at Vader wearing the Vader mask is classic!
The costume that you didn't know was Ammon for the video, which is different from Ammon from the hero figure. You can tell that itis Ammon because Mitchell figured out how to make a scabbard.
Post a Comment