skip to main | skip to sidebar
Siddoway Family

Friday, July 29, 2011

Josh's Wolf



Josh earned his Wolf! He loves scouts, and as his den leader, I love spending time with him.



Posted by Sue at 8:12 PM

1 comment:

Missy said...

I don't know anything about the scouting program, but they just made me the cub leader so I better start learning. Good job Josh!!

July 29, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sue
View my complete profile

My Church's Website

My Church's Website

My Blog List

  • Brad, Missy & Baby Abigail
    The Little Mister
    12 years ago
  • Adam and Laura
    Dorothy and Nacho
    12 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (31)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ▼  July (20)
      • A whole lot of catching up to do....
      • 3rd grade project
      • Twins age 9
      • Josh's Wolf
      • Gott'a Dance
      • Why did I buy him normal clothes?
      • Fourth of July
      • Emily's new smile
      • Our new bicycle gang
      • Wallace Lake
      • Joyschool Graduation
      • GO SHIN-SOO CHOO!!
      • Cedar Point 2011
      • Spa Day
      • FLASH!!!!!!
      • Happy 9th Birthday!!!
      • Josh's Scout Camp Fireside Meeting
      • Squirrelly Squirrel
      • Bed Basketball
      • Family Pictures
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)