So the following several posts are all just me trying to put a few memories down before I move on with my blog. I down loaded hundreds of pictures tonight, and these are some of the ones I found. I have not been the greatest at taking pictures lately. We have been SOOOO busy.
Here are some of the things we did this summer, but tag on:
2 basketball camps
1 cheerleading camp
Hip Hop for Emily
Golf classes for Emily
Piano for Josh and Emily
Play Group
Book Group for the twins
Scout Camp
Dance Week
Pete's and my 13th anniversary
Visit from grandma Siddoway when Josh and Emily learned to sew
Baseball Season (Pete was Josh's coach and they had the all around best record)
T-ball season
Scouts
Activity Days
Den mother and Primary presidency
Stamp'n Up
Clarinet and piano
Quad Stake Chorus
Bishopric
A trip to Detroit to see Pete's Eagle project, where he grew up and the Ford Museum (awesome.)
Trip to Utah for Grandpa Siddoway's funeral
Trips to Columbus for temple and Horstmanns
The yard (never finished)
and FRIENDS :)
We have had a blessed time and we are happy and grateful to the Lord for our talents, means, health, the gospel, and Eternal Family.
Also, a reminder that this blog is not an example of my grammatical prowess. I have none.
The Little Mister
12 years ago
3 comments:
I totally love your family picture! And grammatical prowesslessness must be genetic cuz I don't have any either.
It is so good to catch up with you and all your little ones. Where has the time gone? They all look wonderful!
I can't believe how big your kids are. Emily is so beautiful and the boys so handsome. We miss you all!
Post a Comment