skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 29, 2011
Joyschool Graduation
This year Mitchell did
Joyschool
with his friends Emma, Addie,
Kenzi
, Maya and Nolan. Their moms and I took turns teaching the lessons. We had so much fun. Mitchell sure enjoyed it. Thank you friends!!!
1 comment:
Missy
said...
I would love to do a joyschool for Abbi next year. They look like so much fun.
July 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sue
View my complete profile
My Church's Website
My Blog List
Brad, Missy & Baby Abigail
The Little Mister
12 years ago
Adam and Laura
Dorothy and Nacho
12 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(31)
►
August
(11)
▼
July
(20)
A whole lot of catching up to do....
3rd grade project
Twins age 9
Josh's Wolf
Gott'a Dance
Why did I buy him normal clothes?
Fourth of July
Emily's new smile
Our new bicycle gang
Wallace Lake
Joyschool Graduation
GO SHIN-SOO CHOO!!
Cedar Point 2011
Spa Day
FLASH!!!!!!
Happy 9th Birthday!!!
Josh's Scout Camp Fireside Meeting
Squirrelly Squirrel
Bed Basketball
Family Pictures
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(17)
►
2009
(28)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
1 comment:
I would love to do a joyschool for Abbi next year. They look like so much fun.
Post a Comment