skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Too Cheap For Topiary
I just finished up this pair of
topiary
. One is a pumpkin and one is a
Christmas
tree. I loved doing them and I love how they look, but now I think I'm too cheap to frame them. I think I'll do it anyway. Gulp.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sue
View my complete profile
My Church's Website
My Blog List
Brad, Missy & Baby Abigail
The Little Mister
12 years ago
Adam and Laura
Dorothy and Nacho
12 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(31)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(20)
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(28)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(11)
Our Projects
YW/YM Fall Activity
Fall Scenes Around Our House
Sunday Afternoon In The Yard
Field Trip To Cleveland Greenhouse With CPS
It's Just Hair, Right?
Haunted Street
Conference means Aebleskivers
Cluck, Cluck, Moo!
Too Cheap For Topiary
A is for Adorable
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment