Sunday, March 14, 2010

President Projects February 2010 Emily



For Emily's class project she was asked to present a project on John F. Kennedy. She chose to dress up like Jackie Kennedy and present her information about her husband, who happened to be a life size cut out image of JFK. Peter and Emily worked on that cut out for days. It was a challenge getting his head to be even close to the correct size. I made Emily's costume. I had a jacket that I wore as a child and made a little pill box hat out of a oats container and felt with a cute little button. I sewed a skirt and Grandma Siddoway sent some gloves. She was the picture of Jackie O. She wrote out her presentation and presented it in class.

Both Josh and Emily were supposed to display their projects at an open house. Unfortunately,Josh had the flu that day so he and I had to stay home. We have a few pictures of that night of Emily with her teacher, Mrs. Garrison, and her principle (daddy's buddy) Mr. Martin.

1 comment:

Judy Siddoway said...

Emily, you look exactly like Jackie O. Your report was GREAT.
We are proud of you. Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway