Sunday, March 14, 2010

February 2010



We have had A LOT of snow. It has stayed on the ground all winter. The days have been very dark and overcast. I have coined the term "The Februaries" to describe the morose, gloomy feeling you get after so many sunless days. I had an awful case of "The Februaries" this year. I am SO GLAD the weather is improving!!!! We did find some fun in it though. The kids went skiing with daddy every week, and there was plenty of play time outside.

Mitchell in the mornings is a great joy. He is awful cute! I am amazed by how much his speech has improved over the last month since this was filmed. He is growing so quickly.

My favorite event of February actually happened the end of January. Peter won his case that he has been working on for over 2 years! The case was won on the motion that HE wrote! I am very proud of him. The best part of it was that he no longer had to spend the month of February in court in Delaware. HA, HA, HA! Life is good!

No comments: