Here are a few of our favorite pictures Pete and I took in PA. Peter took the monument and George Washington in prayer, I took the man on horseback statue and doorway pictures. We had so much fun!
These pictures are amazing. I'm not just saying that either. I have that little pang in my chest of envy that they're not mine. I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the doorway ones, I think the first one is my favorite. You better never say that you can't take pictures again or else. So impressed.
1 comment:
These pictures are amazing. I'm not just saying that either. I have that little pang in my chest of envy that they're not mine. I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the doorway ones, I think the first one is my favorite. You better never say that you can't take pictures again or else. So impressed.
Post a Comment